"Staring at the blank page before you, open up the dirty window, let the sun illuminate the words that you could not find" -Natasha Bedingfield

Thursday, December 30, 2010

A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost. ~Marion C. Garretty

 I was blessed with three crazy sisters, and we've had so many good times together. I don't know what I'd do without my little sister Emma, who over the last few years has become one of my best friends. I'm so happy to have that little high school freshman as a role model, someone who I can talk to and actually learn from. Love this girl!
  "Erm" finishing her cross country race..I was injured this year and was named "team photographer" for the season, and watching her run those races made me soo glad that all I had to do was take pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment